What motivates and shapes us
As a medium-sized company, we are focused on continual, sustainable expansion. Safety, quality and an appreciation of our employees are fixed aspects of the THOMAS SABO company philosophy as we grow together with the commitment and ideas of our teams and our partners. This gives us financial independence to be open-minded at all times and to be prepared for market developments and trends.
Our pledge to our customers and retailers: always to be a reliable partner and to constantly improve in the future. Every single day, we want to inspire people with designs that have been created with the very highest demands on, and respect for, the materials used.
The attention to detail and the high standard of quality are what make THOMAS SABO stand out. All our activities, creative processes and designs pursue this maxim and should continue to do so in the future. Because this is the very soul of our brand.
In its core, the THOMAS SABO vision is inextricably linked to that of the person Thomas Sabo. He is the engine and mentor of the company. His idea of enabling people throughout the world to purchase high-end items of jewellery in all price segments is what drives us all. Even with the current size of the company, the fundamental values of Thomas Sabo are omnipresent in our daily working lives: flexibility, creativity, commercial judgement and tireless commitment.
As a family-managed company, we are accompanied by numerous visions and principles from the very outset. We are hugely proud that we:
- Create new premium jewellery and watches in all price segments each season;
- Define the industry standard with materials of the very highest quality;
- Conduct business in a sustainable, profit-oriented and conservative manner as a top priority;
- Always optimise our service offerings in line with our global clientèle and partners;
- Hold all employees in the highest esteem;
- Create impulses internally and externally and promote creativity;
- Remain realistic, think in an holistic manner and always retain our independence and flexibility.
„As a major player in the wholesale distribution of jewellery, we are a reliable partner in a fast-paced market environment. This is what the quality pledge of our company is all about.“
Thomas Sabo, company founder
Thanks to sound financial, asset and profitability policies, the THOMAS SABO Group has secured its position. And this should remain so in the future. Here, we are basing our activities on the following strategies:
- The step-by-step expansion of our position as an internationally-leading premium brand through the THOMAS SABO retail business;
- Continuing the trusting and successful collaboration with specialist retailers through close and strengthened partnerships;
- The expansion of our E-Commerce operations with a focus on the THOMAS SABO online shop and collaborations with B2C trading platforms;
- A comprehensive presence in the international markets through high-performing partners;
- The extending of the company culture to the international subsidiaries;
- The creation of a seamless shopping and brand experience.